Back up and restore data on Samsung Galaxy Watch
Keep the Galaxy Watch’s settings data and other app settings and restore them later.
To BACK UP DATA, launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device and follow these steps:
• Music and images saved on the Galaxy Watch will not be backed up.
• Samsung Health app data will be automatically saved on the connected mobile device’s Samsung Health app.
To RESTORE DATA, launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device, tap Settings → About watch → Back up and restore → Restore, tick the data type you want to restore, and then tap RESTORE NOW. The latest backup data will be restored.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.