Customize the keys on your Note10
If you can’t find the Power button on your Note10/Note10+, don’t panic. It’s no longer on the right side of the phone: it’s on the left! It has been combined to include Bixby functionality. This new button is called the Side key, and it can be customized to perform different tasks, whether you want to turn off your phone, call Bixby, or perform other actions.
The new Note10/Note10+ has two physical keys on its left side: the Volume key and the Side key. As the name suggests, the Volume key can be pressed to adjust the phone’s volume. The Side key, or the Power/Bixby key, can be short pressed, long pressed, or double pressed to access different functions.
Alone, the keys have their own functions, but together, they can be used to create your own shortcuts for a more streamlined experience.
Here are the default key functions you can use:
- Screen on or off: Short press the Side key.
- Bixby Voice: Long press the Side key.
- Launch Camera: Double press the Side key.
- Power on: Long press the Side key while the phone is off.
- Power off menu: Long press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously while the phone is on.
- Screen capture: Short press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously.
Note: You can also power off your phone with the Quick Settings panel. Swipe down from the top of the screen, tap the Power icon in the top corner of the screen, and then tap Power off.
Maybe you’re used to that key just doing one thing, like waking up Bixby. No worries, you can customize the key to make it work for you.
From Settings, search for and select Side key, and then tap Side key again. Here you can select your desired settings.
For Double press, you can choose between:
- Quick launch camera
- Open Bixby
- Open app (Tap the Settings icon to select an app.)
For Press and hold, you can choose between:
- Wake Bixby
- Power off menu
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019