Galaxy S6: How to change the lock screen notifications?
Lock Screen Notifications
By default, any notifications you receive while your device is locked will display on your lock screen. You can change the lock screen notification settings to not display this content.
Change Notification Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Sounds and notifications .
Note: It may be necessary to scroll down and touch Sounds and notifications under the Device tab.
4. Touch Notifications on lock screen.
5. Select Show content to display all notifications on your lock screen, or Do not show notifications to turn off lock screen notifications.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.