How do I install the memory card in Galaxy S8/S8+ ?
A : Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT32 and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot. When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile data connection will be disabled.
Place a memory card on the tray 2 with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
Gently press the memory card into the tray to secure it.
Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged.
Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019