How to charge the battery of Samsung Gear IconX?
Fully charge the battery before using the earbuds for the first time or when they have been unused for extended periods. The earbuds will power on while charging. When the battery is completely discharged, it needs at least 10 minutes to turn on.
Check the direction on each earbud, insert them into the corresponding slots, and then connect the charging cable.
The charging case, which has a built-in battery, is charged along with the earbuds. You can charge the earbuds by placing them into the charging case without connecting it to an electric socket.
Charging Case Layout
Note: If there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts, corrosion may occur on theearbuds. Clean the charging contacts and earbuds before storing the earbuds in thecharging case.
The batteries of the earbuds and the charging case are charged simultaneously.
First unplug the charger from the charging case, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
• If the earbuds indicator lights flash red, take them out and insert them again or connect the charging cable
• If you do not use the earbuds for an extended period, turn off the earbuds.
• To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power
• If there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts, corrosion may occur on the contacts. When there is sweat or liquid on the charging terminal or earbuds, clean them before charging the battery.
• Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current. should not affect the earbuds’ lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than
• While charging, the earbuds and the charging case may heat up. This is normal and usual, the charger may stop charging.
• If the earbuds and charging case are not charging properly, take them with the charger to a Samsung Service Centre.
• Avoid bending the charger. Doing so may damage or reduce the lifespan of the charger. Never use a damaged charger.
When the battery level drops below 10%, a voice guide will inform you of the battery level.
Or if earbuds connected to your mobile device, you can check it via Samsung Gear App.
Connect the earbuds to your mobile device, launch the Samsung Gear, and view the battery status of each earbud on the INFO → EARBUDS card.
ㆍWhen the level of remaining battery is low, a notification that alerts you to the low battery level will appear on the mobile device’s notification panel.
ㆍBefore the battery is completely discharged, connect the earbuds with the mobile device and save your exercise information to the mobile device. Then, charge the battery.
The indicator lights inform you of your earbuds and charging case’s charging status.
Two earbuds indicator lights are located on the left and right sides of the charging case’s open button and show the charging status of each earbud, respectively. The charging case indicator light next to the multipurpose jack indicates the charging status of the case itself.
Earbud Indicator Lights
Charging case indicator light
When you place your earbuds in the case, a LED indicator light on the rear of the case gets turned on for about five seconds. The color of the LED indicator light shows you approximately how much battery power you have left.
ㆍGreen (5 seconds after connecting the charger) : The level is 60% or more
ㆍYellow (5 seconds after connecting the charger) : Battery power is between 30% and 60%
ㆍRed (5 seconds after connecting the charger) : Battery power is low(lower than 30%)
• If power is lost, the indicator lights will flash red about for 30 seconds and turn off.
• When you disconnect the power source from the charging case after the earbuds are fully charged, the green indicator lights will turn off after 30 minutes.
• If the indicator lights do not work as described, disconnect the charger from the charging case and reconnect it.