How to connect and update Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy Smartphone
Built to pair seamlessly with the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G, you can control Galaxy Buds+ from your Galaxy smartphone, smartwatch, tablet or even voice assistants like Bixby. Find out how easy to connect and update Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy Smartphone in following video to make the most of your earbuds.
Follow the steps to connect and update your earbuds.
- IMPORTANT: MUST download and install 'Galaxy Wearable' & ‘SmartThings’ apps from Google Play Store or Galaxy Store.
- Please make sure that those apps are the latest version.
- The image shown in this video is a sample in English, but is available in selected language of your phone.
- User interface of software may differ based on model of your mobile device and version of the Galaxy Wearable app.
- If the earbud indicator light does not flash, connect the charging case to a charger and charge them for more than 30 minutes.
Part 1. Connect Galaxy Buds+ to the Galaxy smartphone
How to connect your earbuds
Step 1. Swipe down to view notification panel and check that Bluetooth is on.
Step 2. Check the direction of each earbud and place them in the right direction.
Step 3. Open the charging case.
The earbuds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically and a pop-up window will appear on your mobile device.
Step 4. Tap Connect on the pop-up window. The Galaxy Wearable app will launch.
Step 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Step 6. You will now see information and setting controls for your buds+ in the Galaxy Wearable app.
Part 2. Update your Galaxy Buds+ with your mobile device
How to update your earbuds
Step 1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device.
Step 2. Scroll down and tap on Earbuds software update.
Step 3. Tap on Download and install to manually update.
Step 4. Turn switch to auto-download updates when your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network.
Thank you for your feedback!