How to connect SmartThings Wi-Fi with a mobile device?
To connect the Wi-Fi hub with a mobile device, you must install the SmartThings app on the mobile device.
You can download the app from Galaxy Apps, Play Store, or App Store.
• Visit www.samsung.com to see compatible devices with the SmartThings app.
• You must register and sign in to your Samsung account to use the SmartThings app.
• Supported features may vary depending on your mobile device and its operating system
On Wi-Fi Hub
Note: Use only Samsung-approved adapters (12 V/2.1 A or higher).
• You can use the Wi-Fi hub only when you connect the Wi-Fi hub to an adapter.
• If the Wi-Fi hub’s temperature exceeds 55 °C, the Wi-Fi hub’s internal fan willautomatically activate. If the Wi-Fi hub overheats for a prolonged period, the Wi-Fihub may automatically turn off or reset. When this happens continually, disconnectthe adapter from the Wi-Fi hub and contact a Samsung Service Center.
• To save energy, unplug the adapter when not in use. The adapter does not have apower switch, so you must unplug the adapter from the electric socket when not inuse to avoid wasting power. The adapter should remain close to the electric socketand be easily accessible while using it.
On Mobile Device
The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features will activate automatically and search for available devices.
If the Wi-Fi hub is not detected, tap ADD DEVICE MANUALLY → Wi-Fi Hub icon, and tap your Wi-Fi hub’s name.
To register IoT devices via the Samsung SmartThings Hub feature, tick Set up SmartThings Hub to activate it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Mobile Phones & Tablets
Television, Audio & Digital Appliances
Monday-Sunday (including holidays)
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.