How to fix “Can’t send GIF image” error pop-up on messages app?
Samsung keyboard supports attachment of AGIF(animated GIF) image files.
• The total attachment size of MMS should not be over max size (from 300KB to 1MB)
• When you attach AGIF file via messages, it is compressed automatically by application. But compressed AGIF size is over max
size which defined by region or service provide. You cannot upload selected AGIF image file.
• This notice popup is normal operation and better use another image.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.