How to take videos using Super Slow-mo on Galaxy Note9?
You can quickly capture all of the moments that you do not want to miss and play them in slow motion. The super slow motion feature will let you record special occasions and fast-moving scenes and enjoy them in a fun, new way. When you play the video, the segments recorded in super slow motion will play in slow motion.
Multi-shot : Record a video and capture multiple moments in super slow motion.
Single-shot : Record a short video by capturing a single moment in super low motion.
To move the motion detection area, tap the area inside the frame and drag it to a new location.
To adjust the area size, tap a corner of the frame and drag it
Use this feature in a place that has sufficient light. When you recording a video indoors with insufficient or poor lighting, some of the following situations may occur :
• The screen may appear dark due to the small amount of light.
• The screen may flicker in certain lighting conditions, such as fluorescent light.
Super slow motion recording may start at an unwanted moment if there are conditions such as the following :
• When the device shake.
• When another object is moving near the subject in the motion detection area.
• When recording under flickering light, such as a fluorescent light.
• When recording in dark areas where noise occurs.
Recording super slow motion video
ㆍ Auto : When motion is detected in the motion detection area, the device will capture the moment in super slow motion.
ㆍ Manual : At the moment you want to capture in super slow motion, tap check icon
You can use super slow motion up to 20 times in a single video.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019