How to use Bixby Vision?
• What is Bixby?
• How to set up Bixby?
• How to open Bixby Vision?
• How to adjust Bixby Vision Settings?
• How to translate or extract text with Bixby Vision?
• How to search for images using Bixby Vision?
What is Bixby?
Bixby is an artificial intelligence assistant, available on Galaxy S8 and later models, designed to help you accomplished more from a
It offers the following 4 key features:
• Home: This is the main page of Bixby which studies the user’s behaviours and recommends content suitable in different circumstances, ensuring convenient use. To access Bixby Home, you can swipe right on the home screen or press the Bixby button located on the side of your device
• Voice: Allows you control your phone and apps using voice control
• Vision: Recognises object images, provides information related to the recognised images, searches for shopping items, and offers translations
• Reminder: Memorises requests made by the user, and notifies the user of them according to the set time, location, and situation
Supported languages are: English, Korean and Chinese
How to set up Bixby?
Bixby adapts automatically to the user but can also be manually customised to display preferred information.
Note:You must have a Samsung account and your device must be connected to a WiFI or Mobile network.
How to open Bixby Vision?
How to adjust Bixby Vision Settings?
How to translate or extract text with Bixby Vision?
How to search for images using Bixby Vision?
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019