How to use Call features on Gear IconX?
When you’re out on a run or hitting the treadmill in the gym, don’t scramble to pick up your phone when an important call comes in. When the earbuds are connected to a mobile device, you can answer and control calls from the connected mobile device.
Answering or declining a call
• When a call comes in while you are wearing the earbuds, they will emit a sound.
• To answer the call, double-tap the touchpad.
• To decline the call, tap and hold the touchpad
Adjusting the volume
• Drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad to adjust the volume during a call.
Answering a second call
• When a second call comes in during a call, the earbuds will emit a sound.
• To end the current call and answer the second call, tap and hold the touchpad.
• To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, double-tap the touchpad.
• To switch between the current call and the held call, double-tap the touchpad.
Turning off the microphone
• Tap and hold the touchpad to turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
Ending a call
• Double-tap the touchpad to end the current call.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019