How to use Call features on Gear IconX?
When you’re out on a run or hitting the treadmill in the gym, don’t scramble to pick up your phone when an important call comes in. When the earbuds are connected to a mobile device, you can answer and control calls from the connected mobile device.
Answering or declining a call
• When a call comes in while you are wearing the earbuds, they will emit a sound.
• To answer the call, double-tap the touchpad.
• To decline the call, tap and hold the touchpad
Adjusting the volume
• Drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad to adjust the volume during a call.
Answering a second call
• When a second call comes in during a call, the earbuds will emit a sound.
• To end the current call and answer the second call, tap and hold the touchpad.
• To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, double-tap the touchpad.
• To switch between the current call and the held call, double-tap the touchpad.
Turning off the microphone
• Tap and hold the touchpad to turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
Ending a call
• Double-tap the touchpad to end the current call.