What to do if the audio quality is poor on Galaxy Buds+
- If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side’s preset tap-and-hold feature, the other side’s preset tap-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the volume adjustment feature.
- Make sure the software version of your Galaxy Buds+ is the latest version.
- Do not use liquid like alcohol or soapy water for cleaning earbuds as Galaxy Buds+ is not water proof.
- Liquid earwax should be cleaned after drying the earbuds.
- The earbuds should be scraped with a dry brush with the speaker side facing down as shown in the image above.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.