How to utilize Bixby on Galaxy Watch?
What is Bixby?
Bixby is a voice service that you can use the Galaxy Watch more conveniently. You can talk to Bixby to launch a function or provide you with information.
• This app may not be available depending on the region
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it
• To use Bixby, your Mobile Device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
• Launching with the Home key: When you quickly press the Home key twice, Bixby will launch
• Launching by voice: You can launch Bixby using your voice. You can only use this feature when your Galaxy Watch’s screen is turned on.
To set the voice wake-up, on the Apps screen, tap (Bixby) → → Voice wake-up.
You can also launch Bixby by tapping Bixby on the Apps screen.The Galaxy Watch will start voice recognition.
If the Galaxy Watch recognises the command, the Galaxy Watch will perform the corresponding action with voice feedback.
To repeat a voice command or say a different command, tap
Tips for better voice recognition
• Speak clearly.
• Speak in quiet places.
• Do not use offensive or slang words.
• Avoid speaking in dialectal accents.
The Galaxy Watch may not recognise your commands or may perform unwanted commands depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
Setting the language
On the Apps screen, tap (Bixby)→ , rotate the bezel, tap Language, and then select a language. The selected language is applied to Bixby only, not to the language displayed on the Galaxy Watch.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click the submit button to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.