How to wear Gear IconX earbuds properly?
Before wearing the Gear IconX earbuds, make sure to attach the wing tips and earbud tips to the Gear IconX earbuds.
• Check the direction of each earbud and put them in your ears with the wingtip facing upwards until they sit conformably in your ears.
• Adjust the earbuds by rotating them to the left or right to fit your ears.
The touch-sensitive sensor will automatically detect that you are wearing the earbuds when you put them on. Then, the earbud will emit a sound.
• If the touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbud may not work. Use the wingtips and earbud tips that fit your ears.
• Follow all posted warnings and directions from authorised personnel in areas, such as aeroplanes and hospitals.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019