SAMSUNG FOTA Upgrade Guide
FOTA stands for: Firmware Over-The-Air
- You can update the device software “over the air”
- No need for connection to a PC
- Available via both 3G/4G and Wi-Fi network connections*
(*If 3G/4G network, downloading may incur additional charges)
You will need:
1. A stable network connection (3G/4G or Wi-Fi)
2. Enough battery capacity (More than 50%)
3. Enough memory space (At least 1GB in USB storage)
DO NOT REMOVE the battery during upgrade
Please note: the FOTA service will not be supported if you have previously installed a non authorised software upgrade on your device.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.