Troubleshooting Guide for Samsung Galaxy Buds
If you've encountered an issue with your Samsung Galaxy Buds, please attempt the following solutions to resolve the issue. If problem persists, you can visit our Samsung Service Centre with your device for further assistance.
Reset Galaxy Buds
Open the Galaxy Wearable app, select the About Earbuds option at the bottom, and select Reset Earbuds. The Galaxy Buds need to be paired with the device to perform a reset.
Restart the Galaxy Buds
If the Galaxy Buds touchpad won't work, or they are otherwise unresponsive, you can restart the Galaxy Buds by putting each of the earbuds into the respective slots in the case and remove them after at least 7 seconds. Keep the case open while restarting.
Your earbuds do not work
• The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the battery completely before using the earbuds
• If an earbud’s touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbud may not work. Make sure that the touch-sensitive sensor is clean (Remove any obstacle, dust and ear wax from the touch-sensitive sensor). If you do not hear a sound informing you that the earbuds are detected, remove the earbuds from your ears and put them in again
• If the touchpad does not recognise the earbuds or the earbuds do not work, insert the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case and remove them after seven seconds or more
Case is not close properly
• Ensure that the wing tips or ear tips are put in the right direction. If you attach wing tips or ear tips in the wrong direction, the charging case may not be closed properly
Find out how to attach Ear and Wing Tip on Samsung Buds?
After attachment, please ensure to hook the wing tip’s groove to earbud’s fixation hook and cover the earbud with the wing tip exactly
Phone Calls & Audio Quality:
Audio Quality is poor
• For best call & sound quality, ensure an appropriately sized eartips is used
• Wireless network services may be disabled due to issues with the service provider’s network. Ensure to keep the earbuds away from electromagnetic waves
• Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in
• You may experience drops in volume or noise depending on the connected device’s volume. To avoid this, appropriately adjust the connected device’s sound
• If the volume is too low (too soft), ensure the Media Volume Sync is enabled in Bluetooth settings
Sound Echoes during call
• Adjust the call volume on the phone, or move to another area.
Can't hear others speaking during a call
• Adjust the earbud volume.
• Adjust the volume on the connected device when you cannot hear sounds on your earbuds at full volume
When Bluetooth connection is not established while connecting Samsung Galaxy Buds to Mobile Device?
• Ensure there are no obstacles, such as walls or electrical equipment, between the devices
• Ensure that the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable App is installed on the Mobile Device
• Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in
• Restart the Mobile Device and relaunch the Galaxy Wearable App
Another Bluetooth device cannot locate your earbuds
• Check the direction of each earbud, correctly insert them into their corresponding slots in the charging case, and close it. Then, press and hold the charging case’s Connect button.
• Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.