Use ambient sound mode on Gear IconX
- The feature will only be activated when you put both earbuds in your ears.
- You can activate or deactivate this feature via the connected mobile device.
- During a call, ambient sound mode turns off automatically. After the call, the mode returns to the previous state.
- In ambient sound mode, feedback may occur when adjusting the volume or touching the microphone.
- In ambient sound mode, you will be able to hear loud external sounds.
- The feature can be used after you connect your earbuds to the Samsung Gear app for the first time.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click the submit button to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.