How to Connect a Mobile Device
Connecting a Mobile Device
View a mobile device's screen by connecting the mobile device to your TV or network.
Using Smart View (Screen Mirroring) or contents sharing
> Source > Connection Guide > Mobile Device
You can play media content on the TV's screen saved on your mobile device by connecting with mirroring function, and contents sharing.
> Launch the Smart View (Screen Mirroring) function on your mobile device.
The mobile device searches for available devices to connect to.
> Select the TV from the list. Then the TV is connected to the mobile device.
* If the TV system is not searched from your mobile device, turn the TV and the mobile device off and then on and try again.
* If the network encounters a communication problem while using the mirroring function,
the TV and a Bluetooth device can be disconnected.
* If there are multiple TVs, you can easily select any of different TV names in
> Settings > Network > Device Name.
Connecting mobile devices without a wireless router (Wi-Fi Direct)
> Settings > Network Expert > Settings > Wi-Fi Direct
* To use Wi-Fi Direct, the Wi-Fi Direct function in the mobile device must be active.
Connecting a mobile device via Smart View App
When you install Smart View App from Google Play Store, Samsung Apps, and App Store, you
can Play the mobile device's multimedia content on the TV, or control the TV using the mobile device.
* To use the Smart View function, the mobile device must support the mirroring function such
as AllShare Cast and Smart View. To check whether your mobile device supports the mirroring function, please visit the mobile device manufacturer's website.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.