How to use Anynet+?
Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung TV’s remote. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature. To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
TV Remote Control Buttons Available in Anynet+ Mode
function only works when the active source on the TV remote control is set to
• The button works only while in the recordable state.
• You cannot control Anynet+ devices using the buttons on the TV. You can control Anynet+ devices only using the TV remote control.
• The TV remote control may not work under certain conditions. If this occurs, reselect the Anynet+ device.
• The Anynet+ functions do not operate with other manufacturers’ products.
• The operations may differ depending on the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Mobile Phones & Tablets
Television, Audio & Digital Appliances
Monday-Sunday (including holidays)
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.