How to use the Intelligent Mode of Samsung QLED TV
- The options are only available when the sound output of the TV is set to TV Speaker, except Adaptive Picture.
- The volume or screen brightness can be adjusted according to the noise and brightness of the surrounding environment. If you do not want this, you can simply turn it off.
- Intelligent Mode is supported only in QLED TV (except for Q6 series), The Frame, The Serif, and The Sero.
- Ensure obstacles are removed from the sensor, which is usually located on the front bottom side of the TV.
- The device screenshots and menu are only a sample in English - they are also available in the language of your country.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.