Screen Mirroring on TV with Galaxy S5
The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly. This feature allows you to use your big screen television instead of your devices smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function.
Enabling Screen Mirroring on TV
NOTE: If you do not connect your device within 2 minutes the scan times out.
Enabling Screen Mirroring on Galaxy S5
Note: You can enable Screen Mirroring from the settings menu as well.
You can use this connection to:
• Show pictures stored on your external device.
• Watch videos stored on your external device.
• Watch videos from Apps on your external device.
• Play music through your TV's speakers instead of your external device's.
• Have people watch the game you are playing.
Note: There is usually a slight lag between the actions performed on the external device so you will not be able to watch the TVs screen while playing fast paced games where timing is critical.