What is Smart Hub and how to use it
- Screenshots and menus may vary depending on the model and software version.
- Some Smart Hub services are paid services.
- TV and projector must be connected through the internet to be able to join all the Smart Hub features.
- Some Smart Hub features may not be supported depending on the service provider, language, or geographical area. Smart Hub service outages can be caused by disruptions in your Internet service.
- To use Smart Hub, you must agree to the Smart Hub service agreement and the collection and use of personal information. Without giving consent, you cannot use the additional features and services. You can view the entire text of the Terms & Privacy by navigating to Settings > Terms & Privacy.
Note: The image on your TV or projector may differ from the image above depending on the model and geographical area.
- e-Manual: You can open the user manual embedded in your TV or projector.
- Fit to Screen: You can see the quick guide pattern for resizing the projected screen or select the screen adjustment menu. When you press the Select button, the quick guide pattern appears for screen adjustment. To fine-tune the screen, press the up directional button and then select a screen adjustment menu.
- Picture Mode: You can select the picture mode that provides the best viewing experience. To change the picture mode, press the Select button. To make fine adjustments, press the up directional button, and then select Picture Setup.
- Sound Mode: You can select a sound mode to optimize your listening experience. To change the sound mode, press the Select button. To make fine adjustments, press the up directional button, and then select Equaliser Setup.
- Sound Output: You can select which speakers the Projector uses for audio output. To change the audio output, press the Select button. To connect to a Bluetooth speaker, press the up directional button, and then select Bluetooth Speaker List. For more information about Game Mode, refer to Setting the Viewing Environment for External Devices. This function is only available when an external input source is being used.
- Subtitle: Watch the broadcasts with subtitles. To activate/deactivate the Subtitle function, press the Select button. To run Accessibility Shortcuts, press the up directional button, and then select Accessibility Shortcuts.
- Audio Language: Change the audio language that you want to hear. To make fine adjustments, press the up directional button, and then select Go to Audio Options.
- Sleep Timer: Automatically shut off the projector or TV after a preset period of time. To set the sleep time to up to 180 minutes, press the Select button. To make detail off timer, press the up directional button, and then select Set Up Off Timer.
- Network: View the current network and internet status. Press the up directional button, and then select Network Status or Network Settings.
- Picture Size: Change the picture size you want to view. To make fine adjustments, press the up directional button, and then select Go to Picture Size.
- Color Tone: Select a color tone suitable for your viewing preferences.
- Picture Clarity: Optimize pictures that contain a lot of motions. To turn this function on or off, press the Select button. To set the detailed options, press the up directional button, and then select Picture Clarity Settings.
- Contrast Enhancer: Prevent excessive differences between bright and dark areas on the screen.
- Digital Output Audio Format: Select an output format for digital audio. Note that the Dolby Digital+ option is only available via HDMI (eARC) for external devices that support the Dolby Digital+ format.
- Color Space: Set the spectrum of colors of the screen. To set the detailed options, press the up directional button, and then select Color Space Settings.
- Device Care: run Device Care to diagnose and optimize your TV or projector. If any trouble found, it can call for technical support.
- All Settings: Display the Settings menu.
- Samsung Account: Go to the Samsung Account screen to create a new account or sign out of your account.
- Notifications: View a list of notifications for all events. A notification appears on the screen when it is time to broadcast a scheduled program or when an event occurs on a registered device. If you move the focus and press Notification, a window appears on the right and the following functions are available:
- Delete All - delete all your notifications.
- Settings - select services you want to be notified about. When you select Allow sound, notifications are displayed with a notification sound.
- To enjoy the content from these apps on your projector, they must be installed on the projector.
- When you watch some paid content, you may need to make a payment using their associated app.
- Some content may be restricted depending on your network conditions and your subscriptions to paid channels.
- Parental control is necessary when children use this service.
- Images may look blurry depending on the service provider's circumstances.
- This function may not be supported depending on the geographical area.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.