How to maintain your Samsung Refrigerator RH62/RS58/RS62?
Please note: This article is applicable for Samsung Food Showcase Refrigerator (RH62) and Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Refrigerator (RS58 and RS62) models
• The shelf must be inserted correctly. Do not insert upside down
• Glass containers may scratch thesurface of glass shelves
• Do not hold the front side of the shelf to pull out. The shelf does not loosen on the front side
• Do not use benzene, thinner, or home/car detergent such as Clorox™ for cleaning purposes. They may damage the surface of the Refrigerator and cause a fire
• Do not spray water onto the Refrigerator. This may cause electric shock
• Do not put fingers or other objects into the dispenser hole
• Do not use third-party water filters. Use only Samsung-provided or -approved filters
• Unapproved filters may leak and damage the Refrigerator, causing electric shock. Samsung holds no responsibility for any damage that may occur from use of thirdparty water filters
• A newly installed filter may cause the water dispenser to spurt water briefly. This is because air has entered the waterline
• This replacement process may involve the refrigerator to drip water onto the floor. Ifthis happens, wipe up with dry cloths
Following are some things to note :
1 Do not block the Air Vent inside the fridge and freezer compartment to prevent excessive ice form on the cooling coil which cause weak cooling and not cold at all.
Note that Inform customer there must be a gap of 5 cm Clearance between the wall and the rear of fridge unit to alllow hot hot air release out from compressor to prevent compressor over heat.
Vacuum the rear side of the appliance at least once or twice a year
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.