How to maintain your Samsung Refrigerator (RH62/RS58/RS62 Model)?
Simple Refrigerator maintenance and care can help to lengthen the life and reduce the cost of running it. Follow the instructions below to maintain your Samsung Refrigerator:
Please note: This article is applicable for Samsung Food Showcase Refrigerator (RH62) and Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Refrigerator (RS58 and RS62) models
Handle and care
a) Shelves (fridge/freezer)
• To remove a shelf, fully open the corresponding door. Hold the front of the shelf and gently lift up and slideout
• If the door cannot fully open, slide out the shelf half way to the front and turn it over to remove
• The shelf must be inserted correctly. Do not insert upside down
• Glass containers may scratch thesurface of glass shelves
b) Moving tray shelf (fridge/freezer)
• To remove the shelf, hold the bottom side of the shelf and gently lift up and pull out
• Do not hold the front side of the shelf to pull out. The shelf does not loosen on the front side
c) Door guard
• To remove a door guard, hold the front sides of the bin and gently lift up to remove
Gently lift up the front of the drawer andslide out
e) Vegetable bin / Dry bins
To remove the vegetable bin from thefridge or the dry bin from the freezer.
Regularly use a dry cloth to remove all foreign substances such as dust or water from the power plug terminals and contact points.
• Do not use benzene, thinner, or home/car detergent such as Clorox™ for cleaning purposes. They may damage the surface of the Refrigerator and cause a fire
• Do not spray water onto the Refrigerator. This may cause electric shock
• Do not put fingers or other objects into the dispenser hole
Replacement of Water Filter
The filter indicator turns red as a reminder that lets you know it is time to replace the water filter.
To change the water filter, follow these steps:
• Do not use third-party water filters. Use only Samsung-provided or -approved filters
• Unapproved filters may leak and damage the Refrigerator, causing electric shock. Samsung holds no responsibility for any damage that may occur from use of thirdparty water filters
• A newly installed filter may cause the water dispenser to spurt water briefly. This is because air has entered the waterline
• This replacement process may involve the refrigerator to drip water onto the floor. Ifthis happens, wipe up with dry cloths
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.
Samsung Customer Service Centre @ Westgate will be closed for renovation works from 07 January 19 to 08 February 19. Operation will resume on 09 February 19 at 11:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.