How to clean Samsung Refrigerator?
Caring for your Samsung Refrigerator prolongs the life of your appliance and helps keep the refrigerator free of unpleasant odours and germs.
It is recommended to be cleaned on a regular basis to maintain optimal performance.
• Do not spray water directly onto the surface of the refrigerator. It may cause death by an electric shock
• Do not use benzene, thinner or Clorox for cleaning as it may damage the surface of the appliance and cause fire
• Do not use a soaked cloth
• Printed letters on the display may be erased if a stainless cleaner is applied directly to the area where the letters are printed
How to clean the Interior of the Refrigerator?
• Clean the walls on the inside and the accessories with a mild detergent and then wipe it dry with a soft cloth.
• You can remove the drawers and shelves for a more thorough cleaning of your Refrigerator. Just make sure to dry all the drawers and shelves before putting them back into place.
• Wipe the digital panel with a damp, clean, soft cloth
• The surface of doors, handles, and cabinets should be cleaned with a mild detergent (such as Cerama Bryte®) and then wiped dry with a soft cloth. To keep your appliance looking at its best, polish the exterior once or twice a year
• Clean the back of the Refrigerator to remove dust and dirt accumulation on any exposed parts and the cords
• Vacuum the rear side of the appliance at least once or twice a year
• Use a damp cloth to clean the ice and water dispenser. Then wipe it out with a dry cloth
• To keep drainage grid dry, do not touch ice and water dispenser
• The door may not close properly if the rubber seals are dirty. Keeping the door rubber seals clean will help to improve efficiency in the cooling process of your Refrigerator
• Please use a mild detergent and a damp cloth. Wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth
• The best way to clean the stainless steel finish of your appliance is to use a stainless steel cleaner or polish, which can be sold as a liquid, paste, or foam
• Use soft, clean rags. Do not use brushes or scouring pads
• Glass cleaner can leave streaks on the stainless steel finish
• Harsher chemicals (benzene, thinner, bleach, alcohol, acetone, ammonia) can erode the protective coating that is applied to the surface and could cause an electric shock
• Do not spray water or cleaner directly on the surface. Instead apply a small amount of cleaner on the rag and then clean the surface
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.