How to take portraits using Live Focus feature on Samsung Galaxy S10 Series?
What is Live Focus?
Live Focus feature allows the wide-angle and telephoto rear cameras to capture the subject and background separately, resulting in photos with a clear focus on the subject and an out-of-focus background. You can also apply a background effect and edit it after taking a photo.
• Use this feature in a place that has sufficient light
• The background blur may not be applied properly in the following conditions:
- The device or the subject is moving
- The subject is thin or transparent
- The subject has a similar color or pattern to the background
- The subject or background is plain
How to use Live Focus feature?
How to edit the background of the Live focus photos?
You can also edit the background effect and the intensity of the background effect for a photo taken with the Live focus feature.
To adjust the intensity of the background effect, drag the adjustment bar to the left or right
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.