How to transfer data from previous device to Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?
There are various ways to transfer your precious images, contacts, messages, and apps from old device to Galaxy Tab S4. Find out more below:
You can transfer data between the devices via Smart Switch. To use Smart Switch, launch the Settings App and tap Cloud and accounts > Smart Switch. If you do not have the App, download it from Galaxy Apps or Play Store.
Transferring data from a Mobile Device
Transfer data from your previous device to your Galaxy Tab S4 wirelessly via Wi-Fi Direct.
Transferring data using external storage
Transfer data using external storage, such as a microSD card.
Transferring backup data from a computer
Transfer data between your device and a computer. You must download the Smart Switch computer version App from www.samsung.com/smartswitch. Back up data from your previous device to a computer and import the data to your Galaxy Tab S4.
• If your previous device is not a Samsung device, back up data to a computer using a program provided by the device’s manufacturer. Then, skip to the fifth step
Back up data from your previous device to Samsung Cloud and restore the data to your new device. You must register and sign in to your Samsung account to use Samsung Cloud.
Backing up data
• If your device supports Samsung Cloud, launch the Settings App, tap Cloud and accounts > Samsung Cloud, select your device under BACKUP AND RESTORE, tap Back up, and then back up your data
• The data backup method may vary depending on your model
• Some data will not be backed up. To check which data will be backed up, launch the Settings App, tap Cloud and accounts > Samsung Cloud, select your device under BACKUP AND RESTORE, and then tap Back up
You can sync data saved in your device with Samsung Cloud and access it from other devices.
You can check the saved items and used memory of your Samsung Cloud. Launch theSettings App and tap Cloud and accounts > Samsung Cloud
• You can immediately check your used memory and saved items, such as, GALLERY,SAMSUNG NOTES, and SAMSUNG CLOUD DRIVE. Tap each card and enter the nextpage. You can change the settings or check the saved data
• You can check the backup data in your Samsung account by using the BACKUP AND RESTORE option. Select your device and tap Restore data
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.