How to transfer music files from Mobile Device to Samsung earbuds?
To transfer music files from mobile device to Samsung Gear IconX earbuds via Samsung Gear app, follow these steps:
• If any of the earbuds does not make contacts with the charging case, the Gear IconX Manager program will not recognize the earbuds
• The USB connector must be plugged into the mobile device. If the USB connector is plugged into the charging case, the mobile device will not recognize the earbuds
• Transferring data with USB connector will increase the battery power consumption. Ensure that the battery is fully charged, before transferring data. If the battery is low, data transfer may be interrupted
• Transferring music may not be available depending on the mobile device
• The earbuds support the MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA (WMA v9) file formats
Please note: Music files are saved in the earbuds. Do not change the folder name or create a newfolder. If you make any changes to the file directory of the earbuds, the music files may not play
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.