How to use the call features on Samsung Gear IconX?
When the earbuds are connected to a mobile device, you can answer and control calls from the connected mobile device.
Answering or declining a call
When a call comes in while you are wearing the earbuds, they will emit a sound.
• To answer the call, double-tap the touchpad
• To decline the call, tap and hold the touchpad
Adjusting the volume
Drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad to adjust the volume during a call
Answering a second call
When a second call comes in during a call, the earbuds will emit a sound.
• To end the current call and answer the second call, tap and hold the touchpad
• To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, double-tap the touchpad
• To switch between the current call and the held call, double-tap the touchpad
Turning off the microphone
Tap and hold the touchpad to turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you
Ending a call
Double-tap the touchpad to end the current call
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.