How to use the call features on Samsung Gear IconX?
When the earbuds are connected to a mobile device, you can answer and control calls from the connected mobile device.
Answering or declining a call
When a call comes in while you are wearing the earbuds, they will emit a sound.
• To answer the call, double-tap the touchpad
• To decline the call, tap and hold the touchpad
Adjusting the volume
Drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad to adjust the volume during a call
Answering a second call
When a second call comes in during a call, the earbuds will emit a sound.
• To end the current call and answer the second call, tap and hold the touchpad
• To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, double-tap the touchpad
• To switch between the current call and the held call, double-tap the touchpad
Turning off the microphone
Tap and hold the touchpad to turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you
Ending a call
Double-tap the touchpad to end the current call
Thank you for your feedback!