How to utilise Bixby on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
What is Bixby?
Bixby is a voice service that you can use the Galaxy Watch more conveniently. You can talk to Bixby to launch a function or provide you with information.
• This app may not be available depending on the region
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it
• To use Bixby, your Mobile Device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
How to launch Bixby?
• Launching with the Home key: When you quickly press the Home key twice, Bixby will launch
• Launching by voice: You can launch Bixby using your own voice wake-up command. You can only use this feature
when your Galaxy Watch’s screen is turned on. To set the voice wake-up command, on the Apps screen, tap Bixby icon > More option (3 vertical dots) > Voice wakeup
How to use Bixby?
Tips for better voice recognition
• Speak clearly
• Speak in quiet places
• Do not use offensive or slang words
• Avoid speaking in dialectal accents
The Galaxy Watch may not recognise your commands or may perform unwanted commands depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
How to set the language?
On the Apps screen, tap Bixby icon > More option (3 vertical dots) > rotate the bezel > tap Language > select a language.
The selected language is applied to Bixby only, not to the language displayed on the Galaxy Watch.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.