How to install the Blu-Ray disc player?
The way to install your player has 2 methods. Please refer to below according to your situation.
Method 1 : installing on the stand
To install on the Stand, insert the Holder-Stand into the bottom slot of the Blu-ray Disc player and turn the screw clockwise to fix it.
Method 2 : installing on a wall
1. Insert the Bracket-Set into the bottom slot of the Blu-ray Disc player and turn the two screws clockwise to fix it.
2. Place the Bracket-Wall on the wall so that the arrow side faces upward and use four screws (not included) to fix it on the wall.
• When the Bracket-Set is installed, slide and insert the Blu-ray Disc player into the appropriate slots of the Bracket-Wall.
• For secure installation, slide the bracket to the right after inserting it.
Screws for the bracket-wall are not included. Purchase screws appropriate for your type of wall.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.