How to set the language on Home Cinema System (HT-TZ325)?
OSD(On-Screen Display) language is set to English by default. If you want to change the language, follow these steps:
• Once the setup is complete, the OSD will be in English, if it has been selected as the desired language
- Press the RETURN button to return to the previous level.
- Press the EXIT button to exit the setup screen.
• OSD LANGUAGE : Selecting the OSD Language
• AUDIO : Selecting the Audio Language (recorded on the disc)
• SUBTITLE: Selecting the Subtitle Language (recorded on the disc)
• DISC MENU: Selecting the Disc Menu Language (recorded on the disc)
Please note: If the language that you have selected is not recorded on the disc, the menu language will not change even if you set it to your desired language
• OTHERS: To select another language, select OTHERS and enter the language code of your country AUDIO, SUBTITLE and DISC MENU languages can be selected
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.