How to use Multi-link on Samsung 2014 TV?
• Before using the Multi-Link screen, make sure the TV is connected to the Internet.
• If you launch Multi-Link screen but yet to configure Smart Hub, a pop-up window will appear. In the pop-up window select Set Up Smart Hub. You must configure Smart Hub before you can use Multi-Link screen
Certain TV features and Apps may not be supported by the Multi-Link screen feature. If this is the case exit from Multi-Link screen and then use the feature as normal.
• Features supported by Multi-Link Screen vary depending on your country
- If the scan fails to locate your headphones try placing the headphones closer to the TV and then select Refresh
- The same screen can not be selected for both TV Speaker and Bluetooth headphones
- Auto is only supported by the TV speaker. Bluetooth headphones are not supported
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.