News & Alerts30 Jan, 2014
- Skype Guide, 3.01 MB
- RELEASED 5 Apr, 2012
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- How to use and charge the 3D glasses for your Samsung 3D TV (2010 - 2011 models)
- How do I install a Evolution Kit to my ES7000 or ES8000 Samsung television?
- How do I install my Evolution Kit on my ES7000 or ES8000 TV?
- What are the best viewing conditions for 3D TV in my home?
- Why does my LED TV operate at 50Hz, despite the specifications of 100Hz?
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get a longer mains cable than the one that comes with the tv 46"ES8000?
December 18, 2012
Yes cables are available in various sizes, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 3 & 5m lengths are the most common and are avialable at various diustribution outlets. You need to search for Figure-of-8 cable
January 04, 2013
HOW DO I DELETE UNWANTED APPS ON MY 3D TV
January 10, 2013
Hi. Highlight the app you want to delete, press 'Tools' on your remote control, and this will reveal a 'delete' option.
muscat simon January 21, 2013