How to clean the detergent drawer?
Cleaning the Dispenser
To clean the detergent drawer, follow these steps:
1. Pull the detergent drawer straight back until it stops.
2. Tilt the detergent drawer upward and remove it.
3. Remove the inserts from the 2 compartments. Rinse the inserts and the drawer with warm water to remove traces of accumulated laundry products.
4. To clean the drawer opening, use a small, non-metal brush to clean the area. Remove all residue from the upper and lower parts of the opening.
5. Return the inserts to the proper compartments and replace the drawer. Place the detergent drawer rail on top of the compartment rail, and then push the drawer in firmly.