Galaxy TabPro S: How do I Backup the Data?
Keep your personal information, app data, and settings safe on your device. You can back up your data by using Samsung Recovery.
1. Connect an external storage device to the tablet
2. On the taskbar, tap Start > All apps > Samsung > Samsung Recovery
3. Tap Backup Management > New backup
4. Enter backup information and select the external storage device and tap Backup
5. When the backup start window appears, tap Yes
6. When the backup complete window appears, tap OK
When the backup is finished, the backup image will appear on the backup management screen.
※ To use this app, you must sign in to the device with an administrator account, or enter the administrator’s password.
※ When you restore your device, it will erase the data or apps saved after the selected backup point. Ensure you back up important data regularly.
※ Back up important data to an external storage device regularly to prevent data loss.
Screen Images are for reference only. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.