How do I Change Keyboard Layout of Galaxy Fold (Hong-Kong version)?
A keyboard appears automatically when you enter text to send messages, create notes, and more.
To change the keyboard layout,
- Medical and magnetic devices such an artificial cardiac pacemaker and a defibrillator may be sensitive to magnets. Do keep Galaxy Fold (the “Device”) a safe distance from them and consult your physician before you use the Device.
- Magnetic objects, such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes, may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the Device. Keep a safe distance between the Device and magnetic objects. Do not place the Device near magnetic fields.
- Do not remove the protective layer on the main screen while using the Device and do not attach any adhesives such as protectors or stickers. If you remove the protective layer, the main screen will be damaged.
- When folding the Device, do not place any objects, such as cards, coins, or keys, on the screen. The screen may be damaged.
- The crease at the center of the main screen is the characteristic of new Polymer materials. The crease does not affect the display’s quality, lifespan and performance and will not hinder the experience while using the Device or viewing content.
- This document was updated in November 2019 and for reference only.
- Images are for reference only.
- This document is only applicable to Galaxy Fold (Hong-Kong version) based on Android OS 9 Pie.
- All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification change.