How to enter text
A text input screen will appear when you are able to enter text, such as when sending a message.
Using the voice input
Tap voice input and speak to enter your message. To change the language recognized, tap Option → Input languages.
• This feature is not supported in some languages.
• Tips for better voice recognition
- Speak clearly and in quiet places.
- Do not use offensive or slang words.
- Avoid speaking in dialectal accents.
The Galaxy Watch3 may not recognize your spoken message depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
Using emoticons or stickers
To enter an emoticon and select the category. The emoticon list of the selected category will appear.
To enter a sticker. Your mobile device’s stickers will be synced with your Galaxy Watch3 automatically when it has more than 15 % of its battery power remaining. If it is not synced automatically, follow the instructions in the notice to import the stickers from your mobile device manually.
Using handwriting input mode or the keyboard
Tap and open handwriting mode and write on the screen.
This feature may not be available depending on the region.
Using the key board
Tap and open the keyboard. If handwriting input mode appears, rotate the bezel to open the keyboard.
• Text entry is not supported in some languages. To enter text, you must change the input language to one of the supported languages.
• The keyboard layout may differ depending on the region.
- The text input screen may be different depending on the app you launch.
- When the Galaxy Watch3 is connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth, the language settings applied on the mobile device are applied to the Galaxy Watch3.