What is the Crease at Center of Galaxy Fold (Hong-Kong version)’s Main Screen?
Q : Why is there a Crease at the Center of the Main Screen when Galaxy Fold (Hong-Kong version) is unfolded?
A : The main display of the Galaxy Fold is made with an advanced polymer layer and adhesive that’s flexible and tough enough to endure repeated folding. Also, Galaxy Fold features a breakthrough design, with a tablet-sized screen that folds to fit comfortably in one hand. To ensure that this new form factor experience is as intuitive as possible, Samsung invented the Infinity Flex Display—a first-of-its-kind display technology that opens and closes naturally, just like a book.
You may notice the crease at the center of the main screen due to the characteristic of new Polymer materials but it is a normal characteristic of devices designed for Infinity Flex Display, does not affect the display’s quality, lifespan and performance and will not hinder the experience while using the device or viewing content.
- Medical and magnetic devices such an artificial cardiac pacemaker and a defibrillator may be sensitive to magnets. Do keep Galaxy Fold (the “Device”) a safe distance from them and consult your physician before you use the Device.
- Magnetic objects, such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes, may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the Device. Keep a safe distance between the Device and magnetic objects. Do not place the Device near magnetic fields.
- Do not remove the protective layer on the main screen while using the Device and do not attach any adhesives such as protectors or stickers. If you remove the protective layer, the main screen will be damaged.
- When folding the Device, do not place any objects, such as cards, coins, or keys, on the screen. The screen may be damaged.
- This document was updated in November 2019 and for reference only.
- All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification change.