How can I use Multi-Link to view multiple things on my Samsung 2014 TV simultaneously?
Using Multiple Functions on a Single Screen (Multi-Link Screen)
Menu → Picture → Open Multi-Link Screen
Multi-Link screen allows you to search the web, use apps and much more simultaneously while watching TV. Before using the Multi-Link screen makes sure the TV is connected to the Internet. Using the Multi-Link screen requires an Internet connection.
If you launch Multi-Link screen but have not yet configured Smart Hub a pop-up window will appear. In the pop-up window select Set Up Smart Hub. You must configure Smart Hub before you can use Multi-Link screen.
Launching Multi-Link Screen
Using the Multi-Link Screen
Launching Smart Hub while using Multi-Link screen automatically terminates Multi-Link screen
Certain TV features and apps may not be supported by the Multi-Link screen feature. If this is the case exit from Multi-Link screen and then use the feature as normal.
Selecting a feature
※ Features supported by Multi-Link Screen vary depending on your country.
Changing the Channel/Volume
Pairing Bluetooth headphones
Pairing Bluetooth headphones to the TV lets you to hear the audio from a different screen through the headphones.
- Some mobile headphones may not be compatible.
- Sync issues may occur depending on the video and audio and on the devices used.
- The headphones and the TV may disconnect depending on the distance between them.
- You can`t use Bluetooth headphones, TV Sound Connect and Surround features simultaneously.
- When Multi-Link Screen is terminated the Bluetooth headphones will be disconnected.
The options menu appears.
- If the scan fails to locate your headphones try placing the headphones closer to the TV and then select Refresh.
Setting the Audio-Source Screen
You can listen to audio from one screen through the speakers and audio from a different screen through the Bluetooth headphones.
- The same screen can not be selected for both TV Speaker and Bluetooth headphones.
- Auto is only supported by the TV speaker. Bluetooth headphones are not supported.