What are the 3D Options on Smart 3D TV?
• 3D Mode: Allows for detailed management of 3D setting parameters, including 3D feature deactivation, 2D-to-3D conversion, and more
• 3D Perspective: Adjusts the 3D perspective (relationship between objects)
• Depth: Adjust the depth of the 3D image
• L/R Change: Reverses left and right eye image data
• 3D to 2D: Converts 3D content to 2D
• 3D Auto View: Sets the TV to automatically detect incoming 3D signals
• 3D Light Control: Provides additional brightness presets to compensate for the 3D darkening effect when using 3D glasses