SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
SAMSUNG GALAXY 5G MOBILE GIFT WITH-PURCHASE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/ie/8k-tv-note10-offer form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 6 November 2019 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 28 January 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of the United Kingdom (including Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland) or Republic of Ireland (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. The Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller).6. The Promotion is not redeemable with any other offer from the Promoter.
7. Participants who purchase a selected new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying Samsung Q950R television listed in Table 1 below (each a “Promotion Product” and together the “Promotion Products”) in-store or online from a retailer listed in Appendix 1 below (each a “Participating Retailer”) during the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G mobile device in Aura Glow as listed in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) via redemption, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion Terms and Conditions”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Rewards
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (256GB)
55, 65, 75, 82, 98
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (except Amazon marketplace) are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
10. To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product online or in store during the Promotion Period then visit 20182.samsungpromotions.claims/8Kwith5g to upload proof of purchase, provide the model number of the Promotion Product, a picture of the serial number located on the back of the relevant Promotion Product and their contact details (a “Claim”).
11. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase (the “Claim Period”) meaning the final date for purchases made on 28 January 2020 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on 26 February 2020 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day 1.
12. Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter.
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at email@example.com or 03452160057 (UK Participants) or 012475139 (ROI Participants) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. Within four (4) days of confirmation that the Claim has been received, Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly the Participant will be notified via email and SMS within four (4) days and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. The Reward will aim to be delivered four (4) days after the Claim being validated to the UK or ROI postal address provided in the Claim but may take up to thirty (30) days.
17. The Promoter shall attempt to deliver the Reward three (3) times before considering the Reward non-deliverable. Where the Reward is considered non-deliverable, the Promoter shall contact the Participant via the email provided during the Claim process, requesting confirmation of delivery details. Where the Participant does not provide this information within thirty (30) days of the date of the relevant email, their Claim shall be considered invalid and no longer eligible for the Reward. Following this information being provided the Promoter shall attempt a final delivery, which if unsuccessful shall result in the related Claim being considered invalid and no longer eligible for the Reward.
18. If the Reward supplied to the Participant subsequently fails at any point after delivery, the Participant may contact the Samsung customer service team to claim under the two year warranty at either:
i. 03330000333 or https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/email-technical-question/ (UK Participants); or
ii. 0818717100 or https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/email-technical-question/ (ROI Participants).
19. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
22. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 03452160057 for UK Participants or 012475139 for ROI and non-mainland Participants. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
24. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
28. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
29. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence. The Promotion is governed by English law.