• Slim and trim at 116 x 50 x 11.8mm; easily portable in the hand or the pocket.
• Large 2.3” QVGA TFT boasts vivid 262K color.
• Bar-type keeps everything easily accessible and in view, from the glossy LCD to the ergonomic keypad.
• Alphanumeric keypad allows the mobile to have a slimmer, more streamlined body.
• Download large files in a flash and open emails and their large attachments with ease.
Windows Mobile 6.1
• Enjoy full access to Outlook, MS Office, and Line-of-Business programs and services.
• Upgraded features include more intuitive UI, support of Office 2007 docs, enhanced charts in Excel, ability to extract files from zip folders, view smartart in Power Point, HTML in email, and cut / copy / paste functions across different programs (web browser and messenger).
• Send instant messages, pictures and files or join group chats; use emoticons when chatting.
• Stay connected to your community via Spaces while you're on the move; send photos and access links.
• Get up-to-date access to Windows Live Hotmail via Push Email.
• View graphics, Web links, and contact photos in e-mails, and even respond to e-mails with voice recordings.
• For picture perfect photos, Smile Shot Technology snaps shots only when the subject is smiling.
• Face Detection Technology automatically detects faces in the photograph and adjusts the settings for optimal portrait shots.
• 2nd CIF camera enables Video Telephony, which allows you to conduct video teleconferences even when you’re out of the office.
• Message ticker feature provides flashy new ways of displaying incoming SMS, using automatic pop-up and decorative features.
How do I find the IMEI, model number, and serial number for Samsung Galaxy device?How do I find the IMEI, model number, and serial number for Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy device?How do I take a screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy device?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
*Available capacity varies and storage is less due to phone software
Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.