SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
2021 TV Accessories Cashback Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at UK: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/claim-free-tv-wall-mount-installation-cashback/ or Ireland: https://www.samsung.com/ie/offer/claim-free-tv-wall-mount-installation-cashback/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on the 28th April 2021 and close at 23:59 (BST) on the 29th March 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible for cashback under this the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland with a valid UK or ROI bank account in local currency. To be eligible for a voucher code for installation under this Promotion you must be a UK mainland resident (excludes ROI, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Hebrides, Orkney Islands, Shetlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Arran and Isles of Scilly) (“Participant”)
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. The Promotion is only available to end users. Retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, including through Ebay or Amazon, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Cashback shall be paid by way of bank transfer and Participants must have a valid UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or ROI bank account in local currency in the country in which they reside or are registered, in order to receive the Reward. Voucher Codes for installation only available to UK mainland residents (excludes ROI, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Hebrides, Orkney Islands, Shetlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Arran and Isles of Scilly).
7. Samsung is offering a promotion (the “Promotion”) whereby Participants will be eligible to claim a cash reimbursement (save for certain retailers as in Condition 10 for which vouchers will be provided) for the installation cost by bank transfer subject to a cap as shown at Table 1 below (the “Reward”) when purchasing a Samsung Slim Fit Wall mount in the same transaction or on the same day as a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) selected Samsung 2021 TV (each a “Promotion Product”) and paying for installation (“Qualifying Purchase”) from a retailer listed here (“Participating Retailer”), within the Promotion Period subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”). Full details of the Promotion Products are set out in Table 1 below.
Up to £150 / €150
8. The following Frame TV models will not require an additional purchase of Slim Fit Wall mount, which is already included in the box with the TV:
9. Participants will be responsible for booking installation directly with the provider, upon completion of payment for the installation.
Argos or ShopDirect (Littlewoods and Very) Participants
10. For Qualifying Purchases from Argos, Littlewoods or Very, Participants are not entitled to claim cashback but instead eligible to claim a voucher code to the value of £150 (rather than cashback) to be used to book an installation (limited to one per Claim). The voucher value shall be inclusive of VAT and may be used for the installation at each service level, except for the TV Wall mount with embedding of cables with bracket, for which the Participant will be charged an additional £150 (including VAT) payable to the installation service provider upon booking. Upon submission of a completed Claim, these Participants will receive an email with a voucher within 30 days and a URL link directing them to Empowered’s site in order to book their installation.
11. All installations that are booked with Empowered as installation provider shall be subject to Empowered’s terms and conditions, a full copy of which shall be provided upon your booking. These will include the below terms regarding installations with Empowered which may be subject to Cancellation Notice periods and Failed call out charges.
Cancellation Notice period
Our cancellation notice period is up to 24 hours prior to installation.
Customers will need to contact us to cancel their installation.
Details of how to contact us will be given on their booking confirmation.
The same applies should they wish to reschedule their installation.
Failed call outs
The call out fee charged for a failed call out will be £40.00.
Fee will be charged if the engineer attends site, and the customer is not at home.
Fee will be charged if the engineer attends site and is unable to complete the install due to faulty / incomplete goods, the wall is not suitable for installation or the goods not arrived on site, or if the job is outside of scope, or the customer has installed the TV themselves.
12. For Qualifying Purchases from Argos, Littlewoods or Very and Participants claiming a voucher code, not all regions are covered by the installation provider (Empowered). Empowered will only cover mainland United Kingdom (including the Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland). Excluded areas include (but may not be limited to) ROI, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Hebrides, Orkney Islands, Shetlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Arran and Isles of Scilly.
13. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) and non-Samsung approved resellers (non-direct accounts) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
14. After making a Qualifying Purchase from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/wallmount, complete the claim form with their name, contact information, address, photo of the Promotion Product serial number, cost of installation and any other requested information and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof purchase showing the Qualifying Purchase of Promotion Products in the same receipt (a “Claim”).
15. Claims may only be submitted once the Participants have entered the price paid for the cost of installation of the Promotional Product up to £150 (€150 in ROI) set out in the same transaction when completing the Claim.
If the cost of installation of the Promotional Products exceeds £150 (€150 in ROI), the Participant may be eligible to receive the maximum Reward of £150 (€150 in ROI) subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
16. Claims may only be submitted within zero (0) to thirty (30) days of the Participant’s Qualifying Purchase (the “Claim Period”), meaning the final Claim date for Qualifying Purchases made on the 29th March 2022 is no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 27th April 2022. Claims received after the close of the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase shall count as day one (1).
17. Participants are entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per Qualifying Purchase and subsequent valid Claim made, up to a maximum of four (4) Rewards in total per household.
18. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Providing that the Claim is found to be valid in accordance with these Promotion Terms, Participants will be sent an email within seven (7) days to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
19. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone UK, NI, CI or IOM: 0330 054 0212 or ROI: 01223 2567 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
20. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
21. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
22. The Reward will be sent via bank transfer within thirty (30) days of Claim Validation to the bank account provided by the Participant during the Claim process.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
24. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
25. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, NI, CI or IOM: 0330 054 0212 or ROI: 01223 2567. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned or the order cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
27. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
29. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
30. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
31. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in these Promotion Terms as being included.
32. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
33. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.