How to record and capture your Note10 screen
Great things will happen on your new Note10. With the new Screen recorder and screenshot options, sharing your experiences will be easier than ever. Capture a funny meme, record your gameplay, make a reaction video, or show a loved one how to do something on their phone.
Please note: Not all screens allow recordings or screenshots.
Please note: Screen recorder will not record phone, VOIP, or video calls. Additionally, some apps may block the Screen recorder feature due to copyright restrictions.
Instead of using a third-party app, record your screen on Galaxy phones with Screen recorder. With Note10, you can record almost anything that’s displayed on your screen! You can even use the front camera to record yourself during the video.
For extra fun, you can also write on the screen while it’s recording. Tap the Pencil icon, select your desired colour, and then use your finger or S Pen to write on the screen. However, you cannot interact with games, videos, or navigational options while you’re writing on the screen. Once you turn off the Pencil feature, the screen will go back to normal.
Want the video to record only the media on the phone or outside sounds, like your voice, too? You can easily adjust this and other settings to make your video perfect.
Open the Quick Settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen with two fingers. Swipe left, and then touch and hold Screen recorder. Here you will see the available options:
- Sound: Select what sounds the video will record. You can choose between No sound, Media sounds, or Media sounds and mic.
- Video quality: Choose your desired quality for videos. The available options are 1080p, 720p, and 480p.
- Selfie video size: Adjust the size of the popup window when you’re recording yourself using the front camera.
Taking a screenshot hasn’t changed, but the keys have. On Note10, the Power and Bixby key are combined into one; it’s called the Side key. It may take some getting used to - but on the bright side, you can now take a screenshot with one hand.
To take a screenshot, short-press the Side key and the Volume down key at the same time. The screen will flash, and a menu will appear on the bottom of the screen. The following options are available:
- Scroll capture: Take a long screenshot to capture the whole thing. This setting is only available when scrolling is possible.
- Draw: Edit the screenshot before sharing or saving it.
- Add tag: Add and save tags to your screenshot.
- Share: Share the screenshot with another app or a contact.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.