What do the different indicator icons mean on your Galaxy phone
- This FAQ is about Galaxy system icons, not icons related to specific apps.
- You will also see icons related to app notifications at the top of your screen. You can manage the notifications that you see for the apps installed on your phone - find out more about how to manage app notifications.
- Indicator icons will vary depending on your phone model.
- For information about notification icons on your lock screen, please read our FAQ about the Always On display
Wi-Fi Calling activated
NFC (Near Field Communication) activated
Wi-Fi Sharing enabled
Separate app sound enabled
- The status bar may not appear at the top of the screen when you are using some apps. To display the status bar, drag down from the top of the screen.
- Some indicator icons appear only when you open the notification panel.
- The indicator icons may appear differently depending on the service provider or model.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.