Samsung and Cookies
Find out more here
Open My Menu
New & Featured
Galaxy Z Flip5
Galaxy Z Fold5
Galaxy Tab S9 Series
Galaxy S23 Ultra
Galaxy S23 | S23+
Galaxy A54 5G
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
Galaxy Book3 Ultra
TV & AV
Laptop & Monitors
Your cart is empty.
Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart.
Remove a Product
Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed.Are you sure to remove this product?
Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences.
● CH error is frequently displayed on the screen of the panel.
● It is not a problem but it is just the reminder to clean the filter of the air conditioner.
● This error code is automatically displayed after every 336 hrs .
In order to remove this code from the panel, clean the filter in the following steps :
● After you have cleaned the filter, reset the CH display by pressing Temp up and down arrow key to reset it .
● This will automatically remove the CH error code from the panel.
Please answer all questions.