CH Error Display on the panel
● CH error is frequently displayed on the screen of the panel.
● It is not a problem but it is just the reminder to clean the filter of the air conditioner.
● This error code is automatically displayed after every 336 hrs .
In order to remove this code from the panel, clean the filter in the following steps :
● After you have cleaned the filter, reset the CH display by pressing Temp up and down arrow key to reset it .
● This will automatically remove the CH error code from the panel.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.