Hooking up drain hose in the drainage basin?
● Caution must always be exercised to avoid collapsing or damaging the drain hose.
● For best results, the drain hose should be installed in the area that avoids frequent physical contact.
● For situations where the drain hose cannot be conveniently elevated to at least 18 in or 46 cm, the drain hose must be supported.
● Place the drain hose in the drain facility. Be sure an airtight connection is NOT made between the drain hose and the standpipe. Standpipe must be at least 18 in or 46 cm high.
● This drain hose hanger is available in installation kit supplied with product.
Water will pump down(drain) easily.
Drain hose must be hung on 18” height from floor.