How to Clean Wind Free Panel in Wind Free AC?
Please follow the steps listed below:
1. Press the Airflow Blade with your finger until it is open.
2. Hold and pull both sides of the wind-free panel until it is dethatched from the air conditioner.
3. Remove the dust with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner.
4. Push the air flow blade with your finger to open(a) then align and engage the protrusions (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) on the wind-free panel into the groves on the front panel (b).
5. Push the 5 latches on the top, 3 on centre, 4 on a bottom with your hand.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .