Installing Samsung Semi Automatic Washing Machine.
1. Leave some space. Space at last 15cm between the washing machine and the wall.
2. Place the washing machine on a sturdy flat surface. If the washing machine is placed on an uneven or weak surface, noise or vibration may be occurred. (Allowable is 2°)
3. Never install the washing machine near water. If the washing machine is placed on an uneven or weak surface, noise or vibration may be occurred. (Allowable is 2°)
4. Avoid direct sunlight or heating devices. As plastic and electrical components are affected by direct heat, never place the washing machine near heaters, boilers, etc. Do not place under direct sunlight.
Connecting the drain hose :
1. Press and hold down the joint ring, and insert it into the drain hose.
2. Insert the drain hose into the drain outlet. Make sure to connect them firmly using the joint ring.
● Push it with force further to the bottom of the drain outlet
● Check the drain hose for not getting apart from the outlet by drawing it.
Connecting the inlet hose :
(Inset the inlet hose into washing machine) (Insert the inlet hose into faucet)
The new hose-sets supplied with the appliance are to be used and that old hose-sets should not be reused.
CLICK HERE to know the description of part Samsung Washing Machine.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .