Is voltage stabilizer required for an AC?
What is a voltage stabilizer ?
● A voltage stabilizer is designed to automatically maintain a constant voltage level for the load(such as Air-conditioners, Refrigerators,Television sets) to prevent undue power failures.
● If your locality has a voltage fluctuation beyond the operating voltage limit, only then a voltage stabilizer is required for home appliances such as Air conditioners.
Is voltage stabilizer required for Samsung air conditioners ?
● The models which have S-UTR compressor there is no requirement of an extra voltage stabilizer as the Air conditioner automatically stabilizes voltage to prevent power failures.Therefore, there is no need to invest in a separate stabilizer.
● However if the AC doesnt come with S-UTR compressor an external stabalizer is required to ensure long life of the product.
Below picture shows the 2012 models of Samsung Air-conditioners :
● As seen above. Platinum and diamond series of Air-conditioners come with a Stabilizer free operation.
● So look for S-UTR icon on the product catalog to identify.
Advantages of stabilizer free Samsung air conditioners :
● No extra stabilizer is required which saves space.
● Gives a neat and smart look to the interior.
● It is very economical in long run as you don't have to spend electricity bill on an extra stabilizer.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .